Sunday, March 11, 2012

Release 0.1

For today I will be explaining a little bit about my 0.1 release for the Raspberry Pi Fedora Remix project that we are working on in class.

So I will be handling the release notes for the Raspberry Pi Fedora Remix OS, what I plan on putting in my release notes are things that are unique to this OS that won't be seen on a regular Fedora OS. It will have some sections where there may be a brief info which can be edited later on or if other people have more information they wish to add into the notes.


I have prepared a basic skeleton of the main points/topics which I will be adding to my notes as of now, you can grab a copy of it at the link below.
 
Release Notes Text

Also I created a small rpm which install my release notes into the /usr/share/doc just as a test for myself to see if it will install, you can try it out too with the link provided below.

Release Note RPM

That is all I have for my 0.1 release of my project as of now, this is just a basic step for my next release.




No comments:

Post a Comment