Monday, January 16, 2012

SBR600 Introduction

Hello Everybody,
My name is Chris Choo and I am currently enrolled in SBR600 class, I am in the CTY program at Seneca@York. In my spare time I enjoy playing tennis, hockey and video games.

Before reading more about Raspberry Pi I had only seen it on a post on Engadget but to my surprise I see that this is a great product. I like the fact about the price range for this machine (25-35$) and that everyone can own a computer for such a low cost. After seeing the functionality and abilities it can accomplish there are many things this machine can run as good as a regular desktop machine. I believe that given time this will develop into an even better product to use with more support for other OS types.



Info/Links to my other Pages


Seneca Wiki Page:  http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/index.php/User:Cchoo2

Fedora Wiki Page:  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Cchoo2

IRC/LearnID: cchoo2

My IRC Chat Session:

No comments:

Post a Comment